- The volume of the gas tank is 0.6 liters.
- The volume of the cylinder is 25.4 cm cubic.
- Power - 0.9/1.2 kW/k.s.
- Cutting tool - saw bar 25 cm
- Operating range - up to 3.5 m
- Weight - 7.4 kg
The Pruner Oleo -Mac PPH250 - has an arrow 2.2 meters long. This ensures trouble-free operation with an operating range of approximately 3.5 meters. It is worth adding that the guide for the equipment has a length of 25 cm, and the device is great for performing small jobs, including in hard-to-reach places. The pruner is very easy to operate and start up. Due to its design, the pruner is suitable for removing dry and unnecessary branches during tree pruning.
The supplied chain has a chain pitch of 3/8 inch and a groove thickness of 0.50 mm. A 25 cm tire allows you to trim thick branches. The perfect balance of the tool increases the comfort of the haircut. Convenient handle with a switch.
The Oleo-Mac PPH 250 pruner is designed for easy pruning of trees and branches located at a height, from a convenient and safe position it is able to finally save you from the need to use stairs, platforms and
other supports. The PPH 250 model will be a godsend for those who are looking for the perfect value for money. Lightweight and easy to use
of course, it is well suited for household chores and small farms.
- Piston made of 2 elastic elements, shaft and connecting rod made of forged and machined steel, roller separators, nickel-plated cylinder: ensure consistent performance over time even in harsh operating conditions.
- High reliability is ensured thanks to a rigid drive shaft Ø 8 mm, which slides in 6 self-lubricating bushings.
- Switch “AlwaysOn": provides a quick shutdown, and thanks to its automatic return to the starting position, the machine is always ready for operation.
There are no reviews for this product.