- Engine type - 2-stroke;
- Power engine - 1.2 hp / 0.9 kW;
- Engine displacement - 21.7 cm3; - 0.6 l;
- Blade type - double blades;
- Reducer adjustable - from 0 to 180 gr;
- Cutting tool - 500 mm;
- li> li>
- Length of chain teeth - 35 mm;
- Working length - 3.5 m;
- Weight - 7.1 kg.
The Oleo-Mac BC 241 HL pole cutter is a handy brush cutter for working at heights up to 3.5 m. The engine is located at the end of the working bar, which makes it easier to work with the tool. The gearbox (adjustable) has 12 positions and can be in position from 0 to 180 degrees.
There are no reviews for this product.