- The engine type is 4-stroke gasoline.
- The volume of the cylinder is 163 cm3.
- The engine brand is Briggs & Stratton.
- The engine model is 675 EXi OHV Series.
- Maximum torque - 9.83 Nm at 2600 rpm
- The volume of the fuel tank is 1 liter.
- Mulching Is There.
- Lateral ejection - No.
- The capacity of the grass collector is 80 liters .
- There is a rear ejection.
- There Is A Grass Collector.
- There is a central adjustment of the height of the haircut.
- The body material is Aluminum.
- Handle - With adjustable position, folding.
- The speed is 3.6 km/h.
- The Application Is Universal.
- The height of the haircut is 28-75 mm.
- The processing area is 2400 m2.
- Weight - 39.5 kg.
The Oleo-Mac MAX 53 TBX ALLROAD ALUMINUM lawn mower is a gasoline self-propelled professional model designed for large areas - 2000-2400 sq.m. It can perform the collection of cut grass in the grass collector or just a rear discharge to the ground. Also, the lawn mower has a mulching function, which increases the working time without stopping, due to the fact that more crushed grass is placed in the grass collector than usual. The cast aluminum housing guarantees impact resistance, reliability of the structure, resistance to rust. Innovative design, high performance and comfort are combined with a high level of safety, the ability to handle daily loads. The gasoline lawn mower is designed for demanding private users and lawn care professionals.
There are no reviews for this product.