The Oleo-Mac MH 197 RKS cultivator is a 2017 novelty, an excellent manual gasoline cultivator designed for plowing soil. The model will be convenient for gardeners, farmers and farmers who need to process small and medium-sized plots. The plowing depth is 32cm, the weight of the unit is 72kg.
The following advantages of this model can be noted:
- reliable Italian engine Emak K 800 H OHV, economical, with low fuel consumption, with high efficiency and with the ability to switch three speeds (one in reverse);
- the transmission crankcase is protected by a durable metal casing, which provides reliable protection of the working part from mechanical impact;
- ergonomic comfortable handles, with the possibility of height adjustment for the individual height of the worker; large front wheel for maneuverability and easier transportation of the unit after work;
- on the control knob there is a switch, a gas knob, an engine speed controller, so that you can conveniently control the cultivatorOleo Mac MN 197 RKS. The control handle can also be adjusted according to the height of the user;
- the most convenient lever near the control knob to quickly switch speeds;
- the volume of the fuel tank is designed for several hours of continuous operation. Fuel consumption - 1 liter for 1 hour of operation; the possibility of connecting attachments.
6 cutters made of forged steel with a thickness of 4.2 mm can provide high-quality processing of the hardest soil. The increased durability extends the service life of their operation. There is no fear that they will fall on the stone in the process of work. The processing width is set to a choice of 65 or 85 cm. The cutters are protected on the sides by protective casings.
Before starting work, the Oleo-MAC motor cultivator needs to be assembled, as it is delivered disassembled. The kit includes: the main unit, a transport wheel, 2 cutters, a drawbar, an adjustable drawbar mount, an amplifier to protect the wings of the cultivator. Also included are 2 operating instructions for the cultivator and a separate motor.
Oleo Mac recommends pouring its own production oils to increase the service life of the unit. The motor cultivator is refueled with AI-92 or AI-95 gasoline. If you decide to buy an Italian-made cultivator, you can be sure of its reliability. Oleo-MAC also offers trailed devices to this unit for planting and harvesting potatoes and other agricultural crops: a disk hoe, an arrow hoe, a universal hitch, a potato digger, a plow, ground milling wheels of two types of diameters (small for planting, large for digging potatoes). All these components can be purchased from our store, the manager will advise you on working with attachments.
There are no reviews for this product.