- Engine power - 1.8 kW / 2.4 hp
- Cylinder displacement - 35.2 cm³.
- Fuel tank capacity - 0.32 l. The volume of the oil tank is 0.22 l. Engine type - Petrol 2-stroke. Fuel - Gasoline AI-92.95 with oil for two-stroke engines.
- Decompressor - No.
- Side chain tensioner - Yes.
- Oil pump - Automatic.
- Bar length - 35 cm/14".(Oregon 140SDEA041)
- Application - Private.
- Lantsug 3/8" x .050"(1.3 mm)(Oregon 91VXL052)
- Weight - 4.3 kg.
- Muffler catalyst included.
The Oleo-Mac GS 371 (14", 3/8, 1.3) chainsaw is a compact household model designed using the same technologies that used in powerful chain saws. It provides high performance, maximum in its category, efficiency, minimum time and effort. The chainsaw is designed for occasional felling of small trees and firewood. >
Aluminum automatic/adjustable oil pump b>
At the factory, the oil supply level is set, but you can change it with the adjusting screw depending on the working conditions. The pump does not consume oil when idling.
The system facilitates the start of recoil and reduces the required number of starter jerks. chains, without hand contact with the chain. Facilitates chainsaw cold starting, starting fuel or extended periods of inactivity. The large filter surface significantly improves the air supply to the carburetor. and makes it possible to increase the interval between filter cleanings. Anti-freeze system from summer to winter, providing warm air to the carburetor so that ice does not form inside it. 3-Piece Clutch >
Enables immediate engagement with virtually no slippage, promotes even wear of saw parts.
Easy access to filter and spark plug, no additional candles, without additional tools
Simplified maintenance operations.
There are no reviews for this product.