- Power/Displacement 2.0 HP - 1.5 kW / 38.9 cm3;
- Bar length 35-41 cm / 14” - 16”; thickness) 3/8'' x 0.050'';
- Automatic oil pump;
- Oil/fuel tank capacity 0.26 l / 0, 36 l; Weight 4.4 kg. The Oleo Mac GS 35 C chainsaw is suitable for users who need to cut limbs, prune trees, cut bushes and trees of small and medium diameters, as well as saw firewood for a fireplace and felling small trees. Care for the environment is one of the most important requirements that was observed in the manufacture of this chainsaw.
When designing, the technology for the production of semi-professional and professional chainsaws was used. Thanks to this, the saw has a number of technical characteristics that are much better than those used for amateur-grade dusts. For example, the quality of sawing and compliance with regulations for the prevention of environmental pollution. New engines that reduce both noise levels and unburned hydrocarbon (HC + NOx) emissions guarantee economical operation and environmental protection.
- Improved automatic oil pump delivers oil only at the moment of chain start, which allows you to save chain oil as much as possible. forged connecting rod, nickel-plated cylinder, 3-section shaft, roller cage and blade bearing. and fabrics that provide reliable filtration as well as ease of maintenance. (3 rubber and 3 spring), which allows you to protect the user from excessive vibration. and gives you pleasure while working. chainsaw starting sequence, allows even less experienced users to start the engine easily and safely, is in a cramped design on the chainsaw body.
- it is easy and simple to use a chainsaw.
There are no reviews for this product.