- Engine type - Gasoline 2-stroke
- Engine displacement - 61.3 cm3
- Engine power 4.5 HP/3.3 kW
- Engine fuel tank capacity - 2.3 liters.
- Air flow speed 320 km/h
- Airflow volume 20 m3/min
- Vibration 2.5 m/s2
- Sound level - 75 dB (A)
- Weight 9.4 kg
The high-performance petrol backpack blower from premium Italian garden equipment manufacturer Oleo-Mac is a practical and convenient way to care for gardens, farms, streets, parks and sports stadiums.
Power for its high-speed turbine is provided by a 61.3 cc two-stroke Emak engine. cm air-cooled, which develops an incredible power of 4.5 hp. and which uses an oversized paper air filter to prevent premature wear of components and ensure maximum performance is maintained in very dry and dusty conditions.
A roomy 2.1-litre fuel tank means you'll get plenty of time between fill-ups; while the sound output is only 75 dB(A) making it ideal for use in noise sensitive areas.
With a lightweight blown polypropylene backpack frame and an ergonomically positioned throttle trigger, the Oleo-Mac BV 163 Backpack will remain comfortable to use and carry for as long as you need to get the job done.
Able to move heavier objects such as wind-blown fruit, this model has a maximum air speed of 320 km/h and a maximum air volume of 20 m3/min.
Also included is a telescoping tube that increases the flexibility of use, allowing better regulation of the airflow.
- Premium gasoline backpack blower, suitable for large-scale use in rural and urban areas.
- Very powerful 2-stroke engine with extra large air filter for long term reliability
- Large fuel tank keeps downtime to a minimum
- A well-placed throttle grip and lightweight melt-molded polymer frame provide comfortable, effortless operation.
- Very quiet and therefore suitable for use where noise can be a problem
- Telescopic blow tube provides superior versatility
There are no reviews for this product.